Justin Bieber Tumblr Death… Err no make that Twitter Death
Justin Bieber was pronounced dead a Twitter trend today. Here is the full story:
Is there a social media network more hell-bent on morbidity than Twitter? Judging by the number of celebrities it’s attempted to kill off all in the name of trending, we’d say no.
And the latest superstar victim? None other than Justin Bieber.
Maybe because he’s officially a man now, the great and powerful Twitter that be decided he could handle his first official death-by-tweet, and sometime last night did its best to kill off Selena Gomez’s better half.
And to add insult to injury, the tweeters didn’t even bother giving him the creative usual New Zealand cliff to fall off or some other regularly recurring meme, instead just opting for the standard “RIP Justin Bieber.” Of course, that seemed to be enough as the hashtag was a worldwide trending topic.
Here are some hilarious tweets on Bieber’s death rumor trending on Twitter.
– RIP Justin Bieber @justinbieber This is like the 10th time you’ve died boyy. Obviously you don’t live by ‘YOLO’
– “RIP Justin Bieber” is such a disrespectful trending topic. Everyone knows SHES still alive. < LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL That’s so harsh!!
– RIP justin bieber death threats? lmfao hahahaha! heyyy @justinbieber some people are killing you again, the question is: WHYYYY? Hahahaha
– RIP justin bieber shot to death is trending ?? Let’s all end violence against Women.
– RIP death of justin bieber. One direction infection
– RT @absolutpositiv: RIP Justin Bieber. He has more lives than a cat.. So much for #YOLO.
– So I’m not the only one who wants to RIP Justin Bieber’s clothes off? Must not be, it’s trending. You mad haters? 😉
– Twitter don’t you ever trend something like RIP Justin Bieber again unless its true. You have no idea how much you got my hopes up.
– RIP justin bieber , the best day in my life 😀
– RIP death to justin bieber, that’s cool. Dear Twitter, when will you kill one direction?
– RIP Justin Bieber is trending… Don’t worry everybody, it’s not true… she is completely fine!
-I don’t find this “RIP Justin Bieber” trend funny at all. Nobody should wish death on a harmless teenage girl.
– RIP Justin Bieber? Oh now over a million teenage girls become widows, i’m sorry.
For his part, Bieber hasn’t addressed the hoax, but one look at his Twitter page would seemingly clear the air on any rumors, as he’s been—albeit after a brief hiatus from the site Sunday afternoon while he was fishing with his grandpa—back to sending out 140-character missives at full force.
There’s no rest for the weary. Or the un-undead.
Other Twitter rumors include Justin Bieber dad, Justin Bieber Shot Dead to death & does justin bieber have a tattoo?